Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Peek Inside My Soap Studio

Here is a peek at what is on my curing racks right now. This is my naked soap line. These soaps contain saponified oils of coconut, sustainable palm, olive, castor seed and essential oils. This rack is filled with Passionfruit B&B guest bars, Lemon Poppy Seed, Rosemary Peppermint, Bamboo Charcoal Anise Orange face bar and Lavender Orange Patchouli. I love the smell of curing soap in my studio. September is my Cold Process Soap Month!

Here is the menu for the holiday season:

*Lavender Patchouli
*Anise/ Black Licorice
*Rosemary Mint
*Lemongrass Blood Orange
*Ylang-Ylang Vanilla
*Gardenia
*Oatmeal Stout
*Red Current Thyme
*Cranberry Fig
*Chai Tea
*Pumpkin Lager (yes beer soap!)
*Night Blooming Jasmine
*Lemon Poppy Seed
*Acai Berry
*Green Tea Cucumber
*White Tea Ginger
*Passion Fruit
*Pomegranate Mango
*Key Lime
*Fir Needle
*Cinnamon Orange Clove

Check out my etsy shop Lucky Lou Lou and purchase your own yummy bar.

1 comment: